WR| Slow


This hasn't happened in a while and it deserves recognition. I have a slow week, I wasn't running around, I slept a lot, I moved around easy and I now feel less stressed, maybe that's everything I needed, a week to relax.
One thing I made this week were decisions, I decided that my friends were more valuable than my work and that they deserve it's own time and recognition, I need to start worrying about the things they say and their future plans, I just need to start listening more.
I also decided that if something was making me unhappy it was not worthy, so I made a few changes and dropped some things, because they were making me miserable and I've been there and can't go back to that.
The second thing I made this week was that I rested, I slept and focused on myself, since the week started I was feeling quite tired, I was even falling asleep on my classes, which almost never happens, I felt like my body was telling me to stop and turn, to not keep going at the rhythm I've been living my life in the past few months, so I stopped and even though I can't say that I feel 100%, I do feel better and I even noticed a change on my mood.
The third thing I made was clean, I know that this may seems a recurrent subject in my life, but I like when things are were they belong, it makes me feel better, it makes the house look better and it makes me lose less time.
I found myself reorganising those things I haven't had time to fix in a while, because I didn't had time, but now that I had the time, I really enjoyed it a lot and I feel better. The only thing I'm ashamed to accept that can never stay clean or decluttered is my desk, between work and school papers, I always find myself searching that little piece of paper inside a mountain that never seems to end, no matter how much I try.
As you can see my week was quite chilled and slow, which I can't lie, I enjoyed a lot, I haven't had that in a while and it'll always be nice to sit down and enjoy the view, while everyone is running around, I'm indeed going to miss this free days because as for Monday I start to prepare for my finals, we are reaching the end of the semester and the beginning of a long summer.
I do have plans for the summer but nothing is set on stone, so who knows, everything may change or not, I'm ready for anything that may come my way, I'm just scared to finish college.
Hope you had a great beginning of the month, filled with joy and rest, hope you have an amazing day and week and keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram