May: The Resolutions


Every time I see the calendar and realise how far into the year we are, I freak out a little bit, I don't know where the year has gone, I know that I've lived a lot of amazing things, most of which have been shared in here, some of them will be shared, because our family is constantly growing, moving and evolving.
Anyway, as I said the month before, I really like the idea of setting myself with some goals for the month, I like the idea of challenging myself to be better or trying new things, like yoga, I did it because of my back pains and now it's a really important part of my full routine, who would've known?
I like to think that my life is divided in three different sections, personal, school and blog, you may be confused as I have mentioned that I have a job, I don't include it because overall it's always part of the same and even when I receive a payment, I see it more as a way of helping my mum, which is part of my personal life. 
Blog Goals: Self explanatory, I just want this space to be better and a reflection of who I am and who am I becoming. 
  • Post every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 
  • Work on the "Voice For Everyone" project. 
  • Make more updates. 
  • Write about things that happen on my day to day life. 
  • Share even the sad moments. 
School Goals: This semester is coming to an end and even though I haven't been bad, I really need to push myself a little bit more to get where I want. 
  • Revise my notes. 
  • Plan my projects ahead. 
  • Practice my French.
  • Don't do any of my homework before class. 
Personal Goals: This is the one that inspired the other goals, this are the ones that are most valuable for me, they are the ones that help grow and do those little changes. 
  • Be patient, not everyone goes at the same rhythm as you.
  • Leave my phone behind while working or eating. 
  • Be on time everywhere. 
  • Make time for my friends and family. 
  • Take time off. 
  • Do, at least, one new thing. 
Overall this is what my monthly lay out is going to look like, as you can see, the only goals that changed the most were the personal ones, because I actually did really well with those ones on April, so I just have to keep moving forward. 
I guess I'll update you at the end of the month when I see if any of this actually worked or were just a part of the list. Have a great month and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram