WR| Dream WIth You


We finished another month, April was such a roller coaster even on it's final days, but now that all of this over, we can move on and continue, I actually took a few days to reflect on the month and everything that had to do with it.
This week was quite emotional and weird, I had nothing on my agenda, but some random things that needed to get done, so I took it slow from the beginning of the week, my plan was to not stress about timing nor deadlines and I actually didn't for most part.
I had a little bit of drama going on in one of my classes, which now that I'm going to tell you seems fun, but when it happened it was quite annoying and not really worth my attention, but let me explain.
French is the only class I take by myself, with no friends, I had this weird space on my school schedule that needed to be filled in, anyway, a bunch of us started on February with the most amazing teacher, I became friends with this 5 girls, they were lovely and smart.
But groups separate, so now that we are a week in this third level, we are only three, an odd number, we hanged out with two other boys and I got along with other people from our same class. All the drama started on Wednesday when those boys decided to wait on someone and I was talking with other people. They got mad and left, they only waited for me.
On Thursday I was doing other things so I wasn't able to go nor answer their texts, which only pissed them a lot more, what I didn't knew was that the boys they hung out with, left them to talk with new people, which made the situation worst.
I didn't knew any of this until they told me that afternoon, they were mad, middle school mad, I found the whole situation to be so ridiculous and almost childish, because c'mon who gets mad because we someone hanged out with someone else for a day?
Anyway, on Friday when I showed up, I found a classmate and we started talking and just enjoying when they both arrived with sufficient looks on their faces, I already knew that this day was going to be hell because they were the kind  of girls who couldn't just let thing go, they needed people to know they were the victims and feel like they were on cloud 9.
I decided not to give a crap about the subject and talk to them like normal, I was not going to be that girl or at least not again, they left without me, they think we are all going to crawl back to them, but I don't think any of this is happening soon, life takes turns and you'll never know when you are going to end on the bottom.
On other news, I cut my hair, something that was overdue for a long time, I needed it and it's already starting to grow back to it's normal length, I have a tiny fringe that makes me look younger and I quite like the new fresh look.
I survived my exams and even though I'm tired, I feel like I did great and I'm quite pumped to finish this semester up, I have a lot of plans and who knows, I might even start to figure out my future...
Finally, I would love to encourage you to take breaks, something I didn't used to do, but this days that I started to take them and I cannot tell you how relief and calm I feel, of course before this I made my pre-planning, deep-cleaning thingy I like to do every start of the month, I like to take that time to clean the mess from the past month and start the month on a clean slate.
Hope you had a great start of the month, week and keep on dreaming.
P.S. The title is in honor of one of my good friends realising his first single on Spotify,  iTunes and Apple Music.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram