To Read:

Books are one of my biggest passions, I have a growing collection that is threatening to not fit in my bookshelves anymore, mostly because everytime I get the opportunity, I like to buy new or second hand books and display them on my shelves.
The problem with this is that everytime I get a new book, I forget about the ones I already had and wanted to read and leave them on the shelf to "collect dust", my task this month is to declutter and actually read those books before buying any new ones. 
"The Analyst" by John Katzenbach, I'm guilty of having this one and leaving it half way through, I never finished it, but I guess is now time to face that book. 
"The Madman's Tale" by John Katzenbach, I bought this two books almost at the same time and I've never finished any of them, ironically, I love the rest of the books I've read from him. 
"Momo" by Michael Ende, I have this book since middle school, but at the time, I made the work I had to make basing everything on other people works, the teacher never noticed, but I feel compromised to read it.   
"David Copperfield" by Charles Dickens, this book was a gift from my mum that I haven't even touched in almost 7 years.
"Rayuela" by Julio Cortazar, this is a must rad book for me that I started but I haven't finished, it's not that I don't like it, it's that if I go there with a full mind, I get lost, so I always wait until my mind is empty again.
Those are not even half of the books I have to go through, but I do think that this is a good start, more if you know how fast I can really read, but I'll keep you updated, because right now I'm thinking that I haven't gone through my e-books and those are a whole different story. 
Mayte

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram