Ways I stay organised...

Tumblr Image
I'm not going to lie here but when I was in my freshman year I was the most disorganiced person but one day I felt bad about it and also I wasn't able to find anything so I made a few changes like:
  • Cleaning Regularly: Taking out garbage and putting everything in order that works for you (make sure that you organice in a way that everything you need will be close and please don't hide your mess) will make such a huge difference.
  • Priorites: Make sure that you know what yours are because It can make taking decitions a lot easier (Be aware that although you just have one life you also need to know that procastrinating can make life waaaay harder).
  • Start with the basics: Organice the way you do your homework or how often you clean your room.
  • Planning: You'll be surprised how many times I've been late because I didn't plan enough time and I literraly had to be in two places at the same time. Feel free to cancel sometimes if you feel like you can't do it (It is all about priorites).
  • Agenda or Diary: Makes you remember stuff and when it needs to be delivered.
  • To Do's List: It makes easier to remember what to do and when.
  • Never put something on hold if you can do it: I found that doing this only make you put stuff away everytime and then you feel pressured to do it, if you start earlier you'll be surprised how much time you can save for going out or doing anything.

Finally you need to know that being organiced is a choice and the way you do it depends a lot in the things you do. In my case most of the stuff I do has to be in person so If I can't meet a friend for dinner I make sure to tell her with in advance and although I hate cancelling sometimes I prefer to do this than being two hours late. And also PLEASE plan sometime for yourself to go out or sleep more hours it is really important for your body to rest properly.

I hope this tips help you the way they helped me.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram