Monday Thoughts #11

Last week of November and you are already feeling the pressure of buying perfect Christmas gifts (I know I feel that way).

"It will get better one day, the pain will go away." This is something that I often find myself saying. Over the last 2 weeks I've been talking with one of my friends who came out of a two year relationship and it is worth saying that he is heartbroken and no matter what I said or did he was in the worst mood ever (I took him to a concert and to eat pizza). 
And then I realized that I've been there too but I think one of the differences is that I'm one those persons that puts her pain away and keeps moving on. 
But coming back to the subject, the thing is that I understood that no matter what people say to you or how they are supporting you, you are not going to understand that someday the pain will go away.
You just have to cry and feel the pain in order for you to heal! Baby steps!
Trust me if you don't cry and you just close your heart it is never going to heal.
Be aware that the process can be slow but It's worth it! (And also if one of your friends is going through something like this, be supportive) 

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram