Juliu's Vibes

So last month it was my birthday and My family decided to take to Juliu's Pizza which is a small vintage place where you can find an amazing collection of Coke related things!
I love the way this place has such a cool vibe and it is the kind of place where you can just chill and drink a beer while you enjoy the amazing pizza. 
It is one of my favourite places and just because of the decoration, also the pizza is awesome and in your menu you'll find a little quote that says "You don't eat pizza with a fork" that cracks me up every time. This was one on my favourite birthdays because I went to an amazing place to have awesome pizza and got to relax with my family that sometimes I hope I got to see more.
Of course it isn't a birthday unless you have cake so we head to a bakery later and bought my favourite cake (chocolate).
After all that happened before I feel blessed to be able to do thing like that.I didn't got the chance to take a lot of pictures because of the family day but I hope you like the few that I did liked.

Thanks for reading! 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram