Month Round Up...

Sweet November you were amazing!
This month has been a bit different in so many things and I really enjoyed that, so lets start.
The thing that I enjoyed the most was having the chance to be in my place and relax and don't have as many responsibilities as I used to, on the other hand, having that much free time helped me think some things like the way I want my life to be and also that I need to change some things around me, I need to take baby steps to have my life back! and I also think that in times like this everything becomes a test and it is your choice, fail or move on. We just have to remember that although life is hard is also short and you get to live it once so it's time to be strong and face everything that comes your way.
And one last thing... Don't let anybody take away your happiness and don't take anybody's happiness away, be nice and help others, some are going through hard times too.
I hope that December gets better...
Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram