Family Day out...

The time has come as I expected my family and I decided to go out this weekend and let me tell you It was awesome and also we had those LOL moments that I missed because if you didn't knew I don't tnd to spend that much time with my family.
First of all we decided the place that we were going to go the night before (I picked it) and we all packed and head out the door at 8:30 am on a Sunday morning with high hopes and the spirit of adventure! (Lieees! We were exited but not that much)
We started our trip fine, stopped for some treats and everything was fine. By 10 am we were starved and we stopped in a local place with amazing food, just after that the struggle really begun.
A few miles later my dad turns around and suddenly the car is in this huge hole on the side of the road and we can't get the car out, after a few minutes struguling some local guys came and helped us and we continued our trip. I was in charge of the directions and I must admit that I'm terrible at that (I had to admit it after this) We got lost and we almost hit another car.
When we finally got to our destination it was everything I expected. Beautiful sceneries and also out of the city noise and just perfect.
I went for a wonder around and here are some of my favourite pictures (There was over 70 pictures but I narrow it down to this):
Open up the image

















And It is worth saying that I had a chill and lovely day that I would love to relive over and over. 

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram