More about me...

So the other day I was talking to a friend about being our real selves and doing the things that we love and I started thinking about the thing that I really like doing:

  • Cuddling in bed (Same, I'm always running around)
  • Deep talking
  • Drinking hot beberages (Hot tea and hot chocolate are the best)
  • Doing excersice (It is always fun)
  • Going to a coffee shop ( I like the noise and the smell)
  • Going out by myself (I think it is liberating)
  • Going out when the weather is cold (I like windy and cloudy days)
  • Listening to music (Weird music taste right here!)
  • Planning and organicing  (Weird but true)
  • Read at any time (A good book with a hot tea)
  • Seing life go by and just stand there (Life goes to fast and sometimes I just like to go out and see what people are missing out)
  • Shopping (Guilty pleassure)
  • Singing and dancing along. (Embarrasing!)
  • Staying up late
  • Talking to my friends (I don't always get the chance to catch up with them)
  • Walking (Anywhere I find it relaxing)
  • Writting (Although I don't show it)

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram