"Changes"

Maybe you have started to noticed some changes in here. 
Hannah Maggs Youtube Video
I was in a really bad stage of my life last month and that reflected in the way I wrote and the way I was using this blog. It is worth saying that I created this blog to be my diary and something I can look back and remember how my life used to be and how much everything changes but also I want to write something that I love reading and something that you may find interesting.
And that is the reason why I decided I want to write more (and also make it more personal as I'm talking to a friend), put more images and change some things like the names of some things (you'll see this in the next posts), I also took off the popular post section because, I have to be honest here, I didn't like it that much.
Also I have some exciting news I decided that Christmas is the time for me to upload everyday super festive stuff (I'm also taking this as an experiment for the blog and for me, I can start doing this permanently and I also have an important blog for me going up before Christmas eve (Some story that I wrote years back and I found).
Hope you like the changes, you can also make suggestions.
Thanks for reading! 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram