February: TBR

I'll get better with this, I promise, I know I didn't do a good job last month or the month before that but I want to change, I'm planning and hopefully this is going to help me stay on track not only with books but with posting here to, I'm committing with this months reviews. I always do romance and Y/A which is more out of love for the genre but I'll be changing that in the next few months, for now I thought long about what books I wanted to recommend or share with you, I came to the conclusion that a series will do all of us and would get us back in track with reading so here there are. 
A Boy like you by Ginger Scott
A Girl like Me  by Ginger Scott 
Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan 

Some of this books contain mature language, so be aware and enjoy, they may be light readings but it's worth giving them a try in those late nights were you can't relax. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram