February: The Review

Month after month I complain about life, about how hard it has been lately and how much work I sometimes have, but February was something else, something interesting that made me realise that life does come full circle and sometimes you are going to be on top and sometimes you are going to be on the bottom.
February was about realisations, dreams and hope. It was like after all this months, even years of suffering or plain worry, I can finally give myself a break, like I was finally able to catch a breath, a long calming one.
This is the beginning of the journey, one I didn't even know I had to take, but everything has happened organically and I cannot be more grateful for everything that's been happening. I never thought about asking for help, I never thought about asking someone else to do something I was straining myself to do.
All of this is still in the works, all of this is going to take a while to settle and work properly but the effort we've been putting on this to make it work gives me hope that at some point we are going to be able to make it through alive. I now believe everyone when they say that everything comes around at its own time.
Another thing that's been getting better has been my health, after the long illness, I finally feel better, my voice is coming back to normal and my body doesn't ache anymore. After three weeks of not being able to work out, I can finally start doing something again. Now I have to figure out my meals and it'll all be settled.
But one thing I haven't really talked about is work, I actually started working a half time job as an assistant. It'll be temporary, something to have a little extra for all the travelling I have in mind. I'm still working on everything else, plus I'm actually starting to dedicate enough time to this space to make it better, to finally make it the way I wanted.
This is the beginning of a few life changes I will be making in the next months, hopefully I'll be able to make it through, hopefully I'll get to a place in which I'll be able to balance everything and not feel like the world is closing up on me. We shall see but for now let's keep our hopes up and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram