July: The Resolutions

Being in a bad place isn't fun, I can tell you that. June came and took all the energy out of me, I was so tired that I let pain take over every aspect of my life and I lost myself a little bit in there. It's only fair to say that for July I really want to pump myself up and do something different, something that's truly worthy remembering.
This month I'll be working on a summer course, it'll be my 5th year and I'm excited, sad, happy, emotional and a wreck. I want to exceed everyone's expectations but I also want to be happy, I want to make this memorable because I've been given this amazing opportunity to be there one year more and the least I can do is make it the best I possibly can.
I'm going to be stressed as heck, I know that much. The first week is going to be killer and in order to stay sane I know there are a few things I can do to just relax, let the day slip by and clear my mind. What I'm trying to say is that my main goal this month is self-maintenance, so there isn't going to be any more to it.
The main goals are:
  • Workout 3 days a week 
  • Do yoga at least three days a week
  • Meditate 5 days a week
  • Go for a walk/run once a week
  • Spend time by myself 
  • Write and read more
  • Eat healthy
I could add so much more to that list but for now I feel like that are my main priorities, if I'm able to take care of my mind and body, I can do anything I want. This may be my last summer job so I really want to make memories I can remember for the rest of my life and make the most of it. I'll keep a positive mind and as always, I'll remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram