May TBR

I've thought long about which books would be the ones for this month. This year I've compromised a lot more with reading and I've found amazing series but a lot of them can't be fitted in just one month so I've had to tweak things a little bit. Fortunately for me I found a series with three books from Penny Reid. Truth be told I've been reading a lot of her and this and next month are going to be dedicated to her.
Attraction by Penny Reid
Heat by Penny Reid
Capture by Penny Reid

All of this books can be read separate or as one long book. They do contain mature language so be aware. Without giving away anything, the first two books are really light readings and they represent quite well how New Adult novels started. Have a good reading and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram