12 days to Reach Ease

Accepting the problem is the first step towards reaching a healing, isn't it? At least that's what everyone says. I'm here to admit that I have a problem, not that big, not that serious, but one that has been compromising various aspects of my life lately. Fortunately it has a cure, I just have to find a way to heal.
During June, before the craziness starts, I want to heal and feel better in my skin. I've come to a point in which I know I don't feel as comfortable as before and you can tell. I want to show myself how strong I am and how strong I can become.
This month I want to focus on 12 habits that can help me reach a place or calm, mindfulness and happiness. It about reaching a place of ease inside all of this craziness. It's going to be hard but it will also be a nice project to work on and keep my mind off of things that are hurtful.
In June I'll be working on 12 days to reach ease. It won't be extreme, it'll be more about forming daily habits that can help me and you reach a sense of peace with ourselves and the world. It will include a lot of mindfulness and organisation in tasks that are easy to accomplish and that can set the record for more things to come.
All of this will be going up from the 1st of June until the 27. I'll be posting Monday, Wednesday and Friday, leaving Saturday for the books I've planned (which are some of my favourites) and Sundays for a Week Review to catch up on what's going on as I finish my preparatory course and start Summer course preps.
It's going to be interesting and maybe fun one? I'll know once I have a chance to catch up at the end of it.
I always get a little bit scared when I start this kind of projects, but right now all I can think about is getting better and making me proud. Always do it for yourself and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte. 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram