May: The Resolutions


Summer is approaching us quite quickly, before we know it the rain is going to come and the weather is going to change once again. It's time to get ready for hotter and busier days.
April was difficult mentally and I don't expect less from May, if I were to get into my pre-masters I'll have a lot do, a lot more to focus on and less time to dedicate to myself. It's going to be good considering that the less time I spend thinking about everything that has happened, the better. 
Personal Goals:
  • Read more even if it's just rereading some of my old favourites.
  • Do what I love, even if it's just going for a walk by myself one afternoon.
  • Spend more time with my family and friends.
  • Workout everyday, even it's just a stretching class. 
  • Eat more green and less sugar.
  • Use my BuJo and stay on top of things. 
Blog Goals:
  • Share more of the pictures I've taken in the past six months. 
  • Use my social media more and share more of my day to day life there. 
School Goals:
  • If I were to get into the pre-masters that's going to be my life for the next month. 
But on top of all of this I really want to take care of myself, take time to heal, try new things, found what my next step is going to be and feel happy with my decisions. It's going to be a tough month but it's going to be worthy as long as I make an effort. Have a good one and remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram