WR| Forward


Moving forward is hard, moving forward when you know there's something keeping you down is even harder, but right now I think I'm starting to find a new balance, a balance that maybe will help me get to that spot again, where I feel safe and without anxiety.
This week I dedicated more time in myself that I have in a long time, I decided to train harder than I have in the past two months while staying on top of those little things I haven't been able to work on because I had simply hadn't found the time, or so I thought.
I'm still recovering from the blood donation, I still feel weak and sometimes I get dizzy but one good thing that came out of that was my water intake raised quite a bit and it has also helped me to feel more happy and my headaches have diminished a lot.
My body is sore in every place imaginable, but I also feel stronger, more confident and happy to be building that resistance and strength that I once had, maybe a little bit more. I have to say that it's true what they say, working out really helps to free your mind from stress, for me it's all about going for hikes or runs to the forest.
Another important thing I've been working on has been my organization skills, I want to be on top of everything and life stress free for a while, maybe for the rest of winter and spring. I've been downloading and putting to the test several printables and using my BuJo a lot more than I have in the past.
It wasn't a long week but I managed to do a lot of the things I've been trying to get done for a while, I worked on the design of this space, made a new doodle, rediscovered my love for design and wrote about something that has been close to my heart for quite a while and hopefully it'll help someone out there figure out what to do.
I hope you have a good one and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram