February: The Resolutions

I want to make the most of a new month and seeing that February only has 28 days I better make it good for everyone but especially myself. I'm ready to venture outside of my comfort zone even if it's just for a little bit, without compromising my work or thesis.
Personal:

  • Work out more and by more I mean even if it's just two times a week. I've been an utter mess when it comes to finding that motivation. 
  • Spend time by myself, it doesn't matter what I do but spending time by myself doing something that I love is going to be amazing for my mental health. 
  • Take more photos. I feel like lately I haven't been paying attention to the places I go and taking photos really makes me see more of the beauty that's out there.
  • Save money, for real this time. I need to be more careful in what I spend my money on, I have an steady income and half of it disappears in food. 
  • Eat healthy, another for real this time, I've been sick for too long and it isn't normal. Eating junk food isn't going to get me anywhere. This also includes drink more water. 
  • Use more my BuJo, I enjoy setting it up but I've been crap at keeping up with it, those pages deserve some love. 
Blog:
  • Share my memories, I've come to the realisation that one day I'm going to forget how I met my best friend or even some of those precious moments I've share with them or with family and I have this amazing platform that I can share them so, why not use it?
  • Post 5 times a week, I really want to engage more, post more and share more. I find it oddly therapeutic. 
  • Update everything, from the quote, to the header, to the main post, to even my social media. I want to fall back in love with what I once loved so much. 
School:
  • Go to the library at least once a week to work merely on my thesis. 
  • Practice my French before I forget everything I've learned. 
  • Code and design a little bit more. Spend one day a week doing it. 
It's exciting, it's scary, it's everything and more, but I really want to pick myself up from the ashes and do everything I've wished for. Maybe by the end I'll be able to squeeze a little trip by myself, but who knows? Have a good one and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram