February: TBR

I've declared my love for reading many times and the reality is that now after years of reading amazing novels, amazing books written by amazing people I've come to the realisation that maybe I will never be able to leave it, to stop reading books. It seems like an awful idea and that's why we are here, to enjoy another round of books to read this month and I chose books that may not have been my favourite but have a message about true love and how sometimes we just need to live and enjoy the moment. 


44 Charles Street by Danielle Steel 
Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata
Without Merit by Colleen Hoover.


You may see in there two of my favourite authors of all time, they have some powerful messages and the last one touches on subjects such as depression and suicide so if you are struggling with any of those things avoid it. It does have a powerful message but you won't find it until the end so be aware. 
Each one of those shows how important it is to be open to new things and how you should always give you the opportunity to try something new, even when it feels like the scariest thing in the world. Love should always be honest and come from both sides, don't let anyone tell you other wise and don't ever think you don't deserve to be loved, there's someone out there ready to give you everything you deserve if you accept it. Without much more rambling I leave you to enjoy those book and remember to keep on dreaming. 

Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram