WR| Update

This is the second time I sit and try to write this and let me tell you, it isn't getting any easier, but as I wrote in the first one, there's only one way of getting through this and it's by sinking into it, head first and going through with it, even when you are scared.
For the past three weeks I've been working and living one of the best experiences of my life, summer course 2017, better than ever, with more experiences, more laughs and more stress than ever. I never expected for it to be this way.
My mind has been as busy as it can be, my body has been taken to the limit in every way, but every time I sit down and reflect on all the things that have happened for the past three weeks, I can't help but smile like a fool, because not only does this is an amazing experience, but it's also what I love and where my heart is now.
But then, there's this other part of me that has been feeling over emotional, I've felt like crying more times than I can truly accept, I've missed my mum more than ever, which means that I've also been relying more on my friends and closing myself up a little bit more.
On that note, my anxiety has been striking once again, mostly at night when I'm ready to fall asleep, I can feel my heart pounding, my tummy going funny and my worries going up and up, my dreams have been crazy weird and overall there are nights where I feel like I don't rest enough or everything seems to go wrong.
I feel like that should be all for now, at least those are the highlights of my life right now, although I'm starting to resent the fact that the summer is almost over, my life is about to change again, the job is due in one week, my last semester is coming up and I still don't know what to do with my life.
A kind of small update, but I'm starting to hate this ones, I feel like every time I do them it's because I'm starting to lack, become more and more disorganised and lose myself in other things that may not be worth my attention, but we will see how everything goes right now, from here and onwards.
Have a great, month, week and day and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram