TBR: August


And we are back at it. I really enjoyed having a set list of books to read within that month, it really pumps me up to read more of unknown authors, or books I wouldn't normally read.
For this month I have a theme or an author, Mariana Zapata, who has become one of my favourite best selling authors ever, and that's hard to accomplish, but she has an amazing point of view and after "The Wall of Winnipeg" I couldn't help but to read everything else that she has written, so let's do this.
  • Wait for it, Mariana Zapata. 
  • Lingus, Mariana Zapata. 
  • Kulti, Mariana Zapata.
Be aware, this contain very mature language, so if you are not comfortable with that, I would avoid them, mostly Lingus. 
Have a great reading. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram