August: The Resolutions

I'm slowly starting to recover control over my life, after three weeks of endless morning work and lazy afternoons, the end is finally nearing and I'm going to miss it, I'm going to miss everything and everyone, but life goes on and I have a lot to keep working on.
This month I want to focus on really accomplishing my goals, focusing on what I truly have to do, spending less time doing what I shouldn't and giving myself time to spend with family, friends or just myself. It's going to be all about balance.
Personal Goals

  • Spend more time with my friends and family. 
  • Workout 4 times a week. 
  • Be more present in everything I do. 
  • Be more organised. 
  • Learn something new. 
Blog Goals
  • Post five times a week. 
  • Post on Tumblr daily. 
  • Work on my PD's
School Goals
  • Spend 2h a day revising. 
  • Practice French 
  • Learn a new language. 
It's my last semester, the end of the year and my college career is nearing and although I'm afraid, I'm feeling excited and a bit nostalgic, but as they say, they are always better things to come, so we will see. Have a great month and I hope I can finally catch up. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram