Reorganising

In a month I managed to destroy everything I've worked on for the last month and half, and I know I should be feeling terrible about it, but to be honest I don't regret a thing (maybe one or two things should've gone differently, but that doesn't change my position).
During June and the beginning of July I was working on myself, on being more organised, on focusing on the important things such as family, friends and my well being, then summer course started, and although I don't blame it for anything that happened, my life turned around and now I'm more disorganised than I was before. 
But then again, everything has a solution, at least most of the things, so instead of crying around I'm changing and reorganising a few things, which I know is going to take a long while, not because I have a lot of things, but because this time I'm prepared to really change some things up and take my time so I can do them right. 
I started the process last Monday, I went out and bought a bunch of supplies (no, I didn't need anything) like a new notebook, because my last bullet journal suffered a terrible accident during one of my commutes back home, I had a juice box and it decided to explode in my journal, only in there. The good news was that my book managed to survive and stay dry. 
So, I'm starting fresh with my BuJo and I'm really excited, I've been working on it for a week and it's turning out to be amazing, I'm going for a cleaner look, but I'm still figuring out what I would like it to look like and I still have time to play around with it. 
The only thing that's set are the collections, this time I'm only sticking to one notebook for work, blog and personal life, we'll have to see how that goes, but part of those collections include some project planning and some other bits and bobs I'll be working on for the rest of the year and my last school schedule. 
For now, the struggle is real and I have a feeling that this will continue for, at least, the first part of September, but I'm truly enjoying it and it's really helping with my anxiety and to calm everything else that was going on on my mind. 
I'll make sure to keep you update as for what goes next, remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram