WR| The Comeback

Hello there, I haven't seen you in a long while, how are you? how's your dog? have you missed my stories and terrible comebacks? Yeah, me too, but you shouldn't have to wait much more for it, because I'm preparing a few thing for the rest of the year and I shall be busier than ever working on them and really bringing it on.
I've been gone for what feels like an eternity, but in reality was more like two weeks and a few days, but it has really been killing me, mostly because, as I've said it many times, this is my place to really say everything, this is my creative escape and I plan on keeping it for a long while, so you'll truly get more from me.
For now you'll be getting updates, I'm still working on getting back into the groove of things and balancing school again, plus a few struggles here and there, and I really want you to catch up with me, because there has been a lot that hasn't been said or done.
So, for the next two weeks you will be getting updates, plans and weird posts from me, but it will all come back to normality, plus some surprises, in September when I will most definitely have more time and, if everything goes according to plan, I'll be most organised.
There's not much more I can say as you'll be reading everything in the next few posts and I don't want you to get bored with details and redundancy from me, so that's all from me for now, I'll see you tomorrow for an update I should've done a month ago if only I'd seen the signs and asked for help.
Have a great week and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram