Update: The Reorganisation

You never realise how much junk and dust you collect over a few months until you're decided to really go through it and get rid of some of it, it takes time and it becomes a physically and mentally draining activity. Talk about long process.
But we are here and I feel like I haven't made long of a change in things and when you look at it, it looks almost the same way, but my head is starting to feel a lot calmer and seeing everything come together makes you feel a hell of a lot better about your surroundings and working in them.
The only thing I haven't even touched is my desk, from far away it looks just fine, everything is organised and where it's supposed to be, but in reality there's a lot more to it than it seems, as I may or may not be an stationary hoarder and believe in keeping everything because who knows? I may use it later in my life. I blame my dad for that one.
Then there's the bedroom, which isn't as bad as the other places, it's more dust than clutter to be honest, that's the one space in the house I always try to keep clean and peaceful so when I go to bed I don't feel stressed in anyway, although sometimes it can get a little bit out of hand when I get to busy to clean.
I'm planning the process of reorganising my bookshelf, because I want for it to be more welcoming, with less things and even more accessible for people to find anything, but it takes time and a lot of thinking. I don't want to take everything out and then regret what I've done.
Finally the closet, it was the same situation as the bedroom, it wasn't that it was disorganised, it was that as you take stuff in and out of drawers everything tends to get messy and jumbled up. Over time it stops looking the way you set it up and it stops being pleasant, so instead of doing the same I do every week, I took everything out and folded it properly again and it was so satisfying when everything went in and looked the way it was supposed to.
That's that, I feel like the next time I'm finally going to have everything where's supposed to be and not as it is now. It feels good to finally have a nice place again, I hope it lasts forever or at least until the end of the year.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram