Part 2

I know this is weird but yesterday I posted this picture and talked about what it means to me but from a quite superficial point of view.
Yet today I decided to write about something more deep. Here's a confession I suffer with social anxiety, I go to therapy, I tried to not let people know that if we go to a concert where it will be full of of people I might get really anxious and maybe I need to leave. I usually just avoid it straight away. 

On the same note I don't know (and don't think) that this has to do with my anxiety but I'm afraid of confronting people and fights, I get really nervous and although I deal with it I don't feel comfortable doing it.
Maybe I'm rambling way to much but my point is that sometimes you'd got to face the problem and deal with it. You can do it as long as you are safe which is the most important part of it. 

Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram