Monday Thoughts #6

So here's a funny fact about me: I'm scared of a ton of things but I don't let people know that I'm scared because I think that accepting it makes me weak. (Note: I'm talking of more superficial fears like fear of heights)
When It comes to heights, bugs, dark and scary movies I can be such a kid and avoid them but I also like a challenging people (I tend to do that a lot, I can stand to lose) so I often find myself phasing my fears. 
A great example was when I make my friend, who is afraid of heights, go up one of the tallest buildings in my city. I can tell you that I'm still scared but I had an amazing time with him and that showed me that I can face it and actually enjoy it!
My point here is that you can have a great time as long as you feel able to face your fear and it's safe (I've been there, safety first in most of the cases).

Thegoodvibe.co

Have a happy week and thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram