Monday Thughts #7

Monday finally... It might sound weird but I was expecting this Monday to come and I'm not going to lie It was a rough weekend.
It made me realize that sometimes you have friends but you are at different points of your life (I have a friend in high school and I'm in college) (Side note: I have nothing against that or I'm not triyng to brag but the fact is that I have other things in my mind) So I found myself having to understand things that I dind't heard off, I felt like an outsider and don't get me wrong! I love her to pieces but the fact that We don't talk as much or simply that we have been seeing other people with other interest can really affect a friendship.
I started thinking that I have lost most than 1 friendship because of this, like my friend from elementary school that exploded because I didn't talk about my bf at the time and suddenly stopped talking to me, at the time It didn'd make sense but now I know that she felt that I was treating her like she didn't meant anything to me when the reality was that I was exited to talk about college and my first experience (in college) and also I kinda wanted to not talked about my college bf that was older and also a bit weird but a sweet heart.
My best advice is that when you start to feel that you two fight more or that you run out of subjects to talk ask about her/his life and find something that you really enjoy doing. You need to bound! and you also need to tell them a bit more of your life and not keep it for your other friends that are in your class or your roomates! Both are humans and if you are friends with them it is because you can trust them. Let them decide if they want to hear you or not (And you do the same thing).

Note: I did things a bit different because I think I was forgetting the purpose of this blog! Let me know If you liked it.


Thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram