Month Catch up

October came and left me a bit dizzy because I have to say It wasn't what  I imagined, it was busy and full of surprises (not all were good ones) but I had  really good life lessons. Here are some things that I loved this month:

  1. "Vacations": My school is on strike. 
  2. "My birthday": Family time!
  3. "Relax Time"
  4. "Friends": Everyone knows that being in college is hard so I had time to go out with them.
  5. "Life Lessons": Kinda hard and it hurt. But it was necessary.
Things that I didn't liked that much:
  1. "Life Lessons": It is good and necessary but it hurt!
  2. "Vacations": I'm bored
  3. "Friends": Fake friend experiences.
The most important thing is that I learned a lot and that I feel better with myself and I love having the chance to relax.

I hope you enjoyed October and It is time to pulled it together because the year is coming to an end.

Tumblr Image ( My Favourite)
Thanks for reading! 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram