Hello October!



October has just begun so I decided t write about all he things that I expect about this month.

  • First of all I have high hopes in having a chill and happy birthday. Because if I'm completely honest I don't enjoy any more lots of parties or anything like so I rather spend my birthday with friends or even shopping.
  • Second I truly believe that this month will be quiet and with a little bit less drama in my life. Suddenly all in my life has a lot of drama and anxiety and I love having some free time and relax.
  • I also hope that this weather stays like that. I HATE hot and sticky weather so the current weather in my city is perfect. I can throw a light jacket and enjoy the day.
  • And finally I hope that I can stick with my schedule and upload blogs 4 times week. I kinda have been a hot mess lately. I need to be more organized!

It's time to wake up! September already ended.
Thanks for reading.


Day and Night Rides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram