The Creative Block


Lately I've been struggling a lot to think of something I would want to share with you, I don't know where all of this comes from, a part of me (a really big part) thinks it's just out of laziness, another part thinks that's because as the end of the year is nearing I'm pushing thing so we can start the year on a better note.
Everytime I want to sit down to write something I find myself not knowing what to write and even when I try to write something down, to see if something can come out of it, nothing happens, it's like I can't share anything with you.
I don't know if the end of semester and how bad my assignments have been or if it's just that most of the things that have been going on in my life are either touchy subjects or I don't want to talk about them out of respect for the people that's involved.
Don't get me wrong, I would really like to talk about some bumps I've had here and there, some that really hurt, others that I was expecting and others that even when I was expecting them I couldn't believe how fast they happened. One time I was planning on going to all of this exhibitions and the next I found myself fighting to put a smile on my face.
There have indeed been days when I just don't feel like myself, I feel tired, sleepy and grumpy and this has taken a torn on the relationship I have with some friends, but mostly my parents, they have had to take everything and expect it's a good day.
I've been through this and every time I manage to grow stronger, it's just that I hate the process and the time it takes to really get there, but at the end it's something I'm going to work hard on and maybe I'll be ready just in time for the holidays.
Today I'm excited, relaxed, with a million and one thought on my head but I know that in the end, and as long as I fight harder than ever, I'll be fine.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram