November:TBR

November is the month for mystery and thrillers, but I don't like reading those types of books, because I'm a wimp and get scared way too easily, so instead I thought I would focus on three books that I read, loved and are perfect for those cozy afternoons now that the weather is getting colder and it's getting darker at 5pm, so let's do this.
  • The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway
  • Bright Side by Kim Holden
  • The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway
I want you to be aware now, one of this books is going to make you feel confused, fussy on the inside and sad all at once, but it has such a good message that I cannot bare to not include it, I feel like it's one of those books that's going to make you feel more motivated to do what you love and just live your life, choose the bright side. 
Some of this also contain mature language so even when the book is not filled with it, you may find them, avoid them if you feel uncomfortable with that sort of thing, without something else to say I say goodbye and have a good reading month. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram