November: TBR


Writing and reading go hand in hand. You need to read to write better and since the end of summer I haven't been doing it that much. I lost the habit of looking for new books and became lazy when the book was too long but I've been making mental notes every time someone recommends a new book and I've been enjoying it a lot.
That's why I have new books to recommend this month, this is my to be read for November.
The boy I hate by Taylor Sullivan
Life on the Leash by Victoria Schade
Flirting with Forever by Kendall Ryan 

I'm going back to basics, you can see that they are N/A novels, with lots of romance and life lessons, I like the idea of going back to what made me love books so much. The three contain mature language so be aware. Have a good reading. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram