November: The Resolutions


We are back, it's time to finish the year on a good note, feel like it was worth all the pain we went through, feel happy and accomplished. I know it sound easier than it is, but you don't have to lose 20 kg to feel happy by the end of the year, as long as you know that you did something for your body like cutting sugar or junk food, you are going to feel better.
That's why this month I want to focus on doing what feels right for me, focus on the little things I tend to neglect and really pay attention to what my body says. Find a routine that works for me and find time to relax, let go of everything that may be hurtful for my mind.
Personal Goals
Eat better: I love having a soda every weekend, that isn't going to magically change, but if I can eat veggies, drink more water, eat less processed sugars during the week, that soda isn't going to have a huge impact on my health.
Workout 4-5 times a week: It doesn't have to be an straining workout everyday, as long as I move around and be active, I'll be happy. It's about getting up from my desk and being mobile.
Find time to meditate: I've learned that anything that frees my mind is beneficial for me and one thing that has really helped me to meditate is doing yoga before hand. It helps me focus before I practice a few minutes of mindfulness.
Spend time by myself: This means going for a run or a walk, or even just watching a movie alone, but giving me some time throughout the week to do my thing, enjoy it and relax.
Plan, plan, plan: I've found that planning everything the night before isn't enough, if I can do it a week in advance to give me look into what's going to happen, it's better for me and everyone else.
School Goals:
Send everything on time: Gone are the times in which I would send everything minutes before it was due, I need to focus, plan and really give myself enough time to work on every project, with that I know I'll be able to succeed.
This may seem weird, but I don't have blog goals, I have a plan that has been going through my head for a while and if I'm able to accomplish everything else, I'll be able to pull through with this. I hope you like everything that's to come and as always remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte. 

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram