Love Yourself

It's Friday once again and to finish up this week I want you to do a little bit of self reflection, spend sometime with yourself and think about how you feel about yourself. It's time to stop thinking about everyone else and everything else in the world. It's time to worry about the most important person, you. 
When you are dealing with pain, you deal with regret, anger, sadness and even a little happiness but all of that energy is put into someone else, not into you and that's one of the main reasons of why we tend to get lost in all of that and forget about ourselves, about who we are and who we want to be. 
The main thing I wanted to accomplish with this project was to reach a sense of ease and calmness by the end of the month and that can't be accomplished unless you learn to love yourself and learn that there's nothing wrong with you.
We tend to belittle ourselves every single day, choosing different things that may be wrong with our bodies, our minds, our everything. Think about it, when was the last time you were nice to yourself? When was the last time you stopped comparing the way you looked to others? Maybe it's been a long time.
It's hard and most of time it isn't fun, honestly it can get a little bit frustrating, but once you see something you love, hold on to that and keep looking, not everyone is the same and it's worth knowing what makes you stand out in a crowd.
I'm learning with this one, every time someone talks about the way I lost weight or my hair, I panic, I never know how to answer because I don't see the good in me, but every morning I wake up and remind myself to be a little gentler with myself because I may not be the most beautiful or smart girl in the room, but I certainly know that there are certain things that make me special and you have something to. 
You have a sparkle inside you, you just have to find it. 
"Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful."
Zoe Kravitz
Mayte,

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram