June:TBR

I know what you may be thinking, how did life arise on Earth? Maybe not, maybe you are thinking about the books I didn't review last month after I said I didn't like them. The hard truth is that I couldn't, every time I sat down to write them I would get so discouraged, there was nothing good I could say about them, at least not about the first two, and felt really bad about bashing someone's work.
This month I'm making up for it, I'm reviewing my second favourite series and some of my new A-list books. We are diving deep into country side life and it's going to an interesting ride.

Truth or Beard by Penny Reid 
Grin and Beard It by Penny Reid
Beard Science by Penny Reid
Beard in Mind by Penny Reid

This is my way of declaring my love to Penny Reid, again. In all seriousness, this are some of the best Y/A novels I've read in a while and they are worth giving a try, you may enjoy them more than you think and she's amazing at showing each of the brother's different personalities. 
Let yourself fantasise a little bit and as always, remember to keep on dreaming. 
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram