WR| Back at it


This is the first update I've done in a while and although I would like to say that this past month has been nothing but amazing, I can't lie, October was pretty rough for me but now that it's over, it's time to move on and do more of what we love.
This week I took it upon myself to up my fitness game to the level in which I was last year, which even when I wasn't at my fittest I was really good at keeping up with those and really pushing myself past the pain, so I started the week with long walks and killer routines to which I decided to add a bit of HIIT in there.
By Wednesday I was shattered, I could feel a bit of discomfort on one of my ankles, but even with that I decided that going for a run/hike was the best way for me to keep going and enjoy a bit of fresh air while we still have really nice weather.
Meanwhile on Monday I went to see an eye doctor, because surprise! I have an eye infection that luckily it isn't contagious, but I still have to take a lot of care of my eyes and put eye drops every three hours, which for a person that isn't used to any of that has been a true challenge, but tomorrow I will be told what's the next step in this recovery path.
Other than that I've been lazy, there's no other way of describing it, I have been reading, planing and cleaning, but when it comes to siting and getting something done from beginning to end, I've really been struggling a lot. But I will keep trying, at least I'm sending everything work and school wise on time and not worrying a lot, it's just that I want to do it with enough time so I don't feel pressured and leave other things hanging. 
The highlight of my week was definitely going for breakfast with "Chef", it was our monthly get together and as always it was really nice to sit down, have a chat, laugh about everything and eat, that seems to be out thing lately, and even when we are not going out as much as we used to (because she's becoming a workaholic) it doesn't feel like we are falling apart, we are just as close as we were two years ago.
It was a good week, with a few bumps here and there, but nothing we can't control and move on from, we'll see how next week treats us as I will have three busy days and maybe I won't be able to spend as much time on my computer, but who knows, that's all for now and remember to keep on dreaming.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram