November: The Resolutions

November is your last chance to accomplish all of those things you thought you were going to get done this year, it's second to last month of the year and a reminder to push that extra mile and close the year on a good note.
I haven't written many of this lately, I've been winging it most of the past months, but I had this burst of motivation and I really want to take it upon myself to be really organised, work out, eat (semi) clean and get better from this hideous eye infection, so let's do this.
Personal Goals:
  • Eat more fruit and veggies. 
  • Drink up to 2l of water. 
  • Drink less coffee (Three cups a week max.)
  • Reset my home every night. 
  • Take care of myself (Mind, body and soul).
  • Workout at least 4 times a week. 
  • Save 40% of my monthly income. 
Blog Goals:
  • Post 5 times a week.
  • Have (at least) three post on hold.
  • Post everything I've been holding on too. 
School Goals
  • Revise two hours a day. 
  • Send all of my projects and papers at least 3 days before the deadline. 
  • Practice French. 
It's a lot, I know it, but this eye infection and pulled muscles really clicked something in me, I cannot go living my life like this, that's no way of living, I rather put some limits right there now than regrets later. As for school... what can I say? It's come to an end and as much as I would want to hold on to that, I can't so as Hannah Montana would say "It's time to move on" and although I have some plans as for working on my tesis and social service I know I'm going to have a lot of free time in my hands. I hope I can really turn around all of this, so we can start the year on a great note.
Mayte.


Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram