From my point of view...

As I wrote on my last post, my cousin had an accident...
Monday was supposed to be a pretty chilled day, I went to class, had a quick meeting and then I met my parents for late lunch, later I had a doctor appointment and my mom was going to go with me, when we got the call, it was my uncle, I was afraid, afraid for my cousin's life, but I had no time to cry, I had to focus on what was about to happen, I had to be the stronger one, I had to talk with everybody, to tell them what we needed, to be the one doing things. I just wanted to go to bed and wake up like nothing ever happened.
Late that night I started to feel really weird, my tummy was feeling all weird and I wasn't able to sleep, when I woke up, I was feeling terrible, I was dizzy, I had nausea, the pain was horrible and on top of that I had a lot of really bad cramps, but even with that I hat to man up and go to school and later on to the hospital, I put on the comfiest, loosest shirt I found and went out, on top of that my room was a hot mess and I wasn't able to eat, b the end of the day I was feeling a lot better, yet I still had pain.
By Wednesday I was so much better besides the fact that I wasn't able to eat properly, so my parents forced me to have a day in bed, I only headed out with my dad to pick up our dinner when my cousin , on Thursday we came across a new problem, we needed blood donors, so that's when I called my friends that immediately offered their help and I started to organise that on top of the others things I already had on my head, the highlight of that day I have to say was my dinner, I had the yummiest tacos. The relief I felt when I knew that my cousin was going to live is bigger than anyone can really imagine, that night I really slept, we all slept.
Friday was a pretty chilled day, because on Saturday I had to make my donation, I had to have an early dinner, I had an slow morning that day, after my donation we when out for dinner with my friends and family, I was feeling really dizzy and tired.
P.S. I'm writing about my weekend next week.
thanks for reading!

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram