The First One

The day I decided to start writing tha blog was the day that I noticed that maybe my life wasn't as exiting as I thought it was and let me tell you, I felt amazingly sad.
I made a decision, I was going to enjoy my year and I was going to be the best I could. 
One of the reasons that was stopping that process was the way people saw me (always the perfect girl, with good grades and a good life) and let me tell you I liked that people think of me like that but it all got boring, so I started being the opposite and became a "Party Girl" and believe when I say that being that way wasn't fun either so I decided to be myself and a tiny bit more adventurous.
Life is about those moments you say yes to.
The Good Vibe



Finally I'm planning to upload a new blog two to three times a week. I still have to get used to the schedule, but since this blog will be like my journal I'll put all my effort on making this the best.

Thanks for reading. Be safe.

Photo Credit: thegoodvibe.co


Day and Night Rides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram